Magicard 300 (3300-0001) features include:
- Edge-to-edge single-sided printing
- 300 x 300 dpi
- Superior print quality with optimized color profiles
- Print speed: 23 seconds for color / 6 seconds for monochrome
- Easy electronic upgrade kit to dual-sided printing
- 3 – Standard HoloKote® security designs for added security
- Optional Custom HoloKote® Kit is available for further security and customization
- 100 card input hopper and 70 card output stacker for batch printing
- Hand-feed capability
- USB and Ethernet interfaces standard
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016. Linux with CUPS support and Mac OS X 10.9.0 upwards.
- Includes Magicard’s 3 Year Limited Warranty
High quality – The Magicard 300 offers a wide colour spectrum and prints at 300 x 300 dpi – great for photographs on ID cards and more accurate depiction of corporate logos and other images.
Easy to use – to get you up and running quickly and easily, the Magicard 300 integrates with existing network infrastructure ‘out of the box’ via USB, minimising set-up time and requiring little technical knowledge.
Flexible – batch print with the interchangeable 100-card feeder or print one-offs or rewritable cards with the hand-feeder. Upgrade a single-sided Magicard 300 to double-sided printing through the electronic upgrade kit.
Efficient – The Magicard 300’s firmware analyses the colours sent by the driver and the film type fitted and prints the panels in a sequence so that film panels are not wasted.
Resilient – Built with high performance purpose-built materials and advanced components, the Magicard 300 is designed and manufactured at Magicard’s centre of excellence for manufacturing in the UK and is backed by 24/7 Technical Support and warranty.
Fast speeds – each full colour, single-sided card, with HoloKote®, can be printed in under 23 seconds while a resin-only version takes fewer than 6 seconds.
Updates and upgrades – The Magicard 300 is easy to keep up-to-date with the latest features and fixes as and when they’re available.
Digital shredding – once data has been used for the print job, it is fragmented, rendering it irrecoverable, helping to ensure the Magicard 300 is not a repository for data.
Anti-fraud – the Magicard 300 has the ability to print a customizable HoloKote® watermark on every card. Each device can receive up to 3 anti-fraud customized HoloKotes® direct to the printer via Magicard’s web tool.
The Magicard 300 is backed by a 3 year limited warranty which includes printhead cover** and direct access to the global Magicard technical support team. A further one-year warranty is available at time of purchase.
**Available in the UK, EU, North America and other selected territories. 3 years or 250,000 panels limited manufacturer’s warranty. Covers poor workmanship, manufacturing defects and component failure – conditional with use of approved Magicard consumables and observance of correct routine maintenance and frequency.
Magicard 300 Video
Consumables for the Magicard 300 ID Printer