Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security – your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000 card printer/encoder. The HDP5000 prints images on the underside of clear HDP Film and then fuses it to the card with heat and pressure.
- High Definition Printing® gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Card Printing available to practically any business.
- Fargo backs the HDP5000 card printer/encoder with a lifetime printhead warranty and three-year warranty on everything else.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
HDP5000 Card Printer/Encoder Key Features
Fargo’s enhanced HDP5000 card printer/encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for technology cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 card printer/encoder upgrades easily in the field, with additional modules.
- New optional dual card input hopper simplifies card handling and minimizes downtime.
- HID Global next-generation HDP platform enables faster print speed.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security–quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- Optional High Durable HDP Film offers greatly enhanced card durability.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.