With the FARGO® DTC4500e dual sided printer, you get professional quality, full-color credentials. Designed for medium-to-large sized organizations, schools, and government institutions looking for reliable, long-term solutions. HID Global’s professional-grade DTC4500e card printer/encoder withstands the daily demands of high-volume printing. Additional security features – such as password protection and data decryption, locking dual-card hoppers for managing different card stocks, and optional holographic or fluorescent (UV) overlaminates that dramatically increase card durability – also make this the ideal choice for organizations in need of advanced card protection and performance.
The DTC4500e features a modular design empowering you to add, at any time new functionality as the needs of your organization evolve. For example, an optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific information to the back of a card, such as when a bar code or digital signature is also desired. For production of highly-secure cards that resist forgery and feature increased durability, select either single- or dual-sided holographic image lamination, or go with an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder to streamline the creation, encoding, and management of your physical access smart cards from start-to-finish. Also available, the Wi-Fi® accessory enables you to print cards anytime and anywhere, over any secured wireless network.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh-generation FARGO printers/encoders can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Built for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon supplies and dual-input card hoppers that allow for maximum card input capacity and management of multiple card types.
End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security
The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
The modular design enables organizations to build on their investment by adding field-upgradeable modules for dual-sided printing, lamination and technology card encoding.
Protect blank card stock and printed/encoded cards with optional locking card hoppers.
ENERGY STAR® certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
The DTC4500e dual sided card printer offers field-upgradeable options for migration to higher levels of security in the future:
- ƒA Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet enabled printers, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- An optional iCLASS SE® encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint. ƒƒ
- Card lamination for applying over laminates to produce highly-secure cards that resist forgery and increase card durability. Unique, dual-sided simultaneous lamination saves time with increased throughput.
- A dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information and security features, such as duplicate photos and digital signature.
- ƒTechnology encoding modules encode data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS SE® and MIFARE which enable access control or other applications.