From plastic loyalty and photo ID cards to more sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics, HID Global’s professional-grade FARGO® DTC4250e dual sided card printer / encoder is able to produce large quantities of extremely durable credentials both quickly and easily. Ideal for small to mid-size businesses, schools, and local government agencies that require reliable printing, the DTC4250e dual sided printer features a flexible and modular design that can be easily adapted whenever your organization grows or your printing needs change.
The DTC4250e dual sided printer also features new security enhancements, such as the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data directly onto the card and AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information. The DTC4250e dual sided printer can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
With its small footprint, an optional, same-side input/output hopper and an optional Wi-Fi® accessory that allows you to print anytime and anywhere, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security
The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
Efficient set-up, loading and printing with all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge (EZ), and SmartScreen™ graphical display
Standard printer password protection and fluorescent panel printing provide a cost-effective and dynamic means of increasing card security
ENERGY STAR® certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
The DTC4250e dual sided printer not only meets your current needs, it can also be scaled to meet future requirements with the following optional field-upgradeable modules:
- ƒA Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet enabled printers, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- Choose from either the easy-to-use all-in-one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons) option. ƒƒ
- An optional iCLASS SE® encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
- A dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information and security features, such as duplicate photos and digital signature.ƒ
- Optional same-side, input/output card hopper and movable SmartScreen™ graphical display allows the printer to fit into tight spaces.
- ƒƒDual-input card hopper holds 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
- Optional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE® or MIFARE®) or simple mag stripe and prox cards as needed.