The ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments, the FARGO® DTC1250e dual sided card printer/encoder is the fastest printer in its class, allowing you to produce 50% more visually-rich, full-color credentials in the same amount of time. Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to include an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform), enabling you to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo IDs in one single, seamless step. An optional Wi-Fi® accessory is also available to help you print anytime, anywhere.
Using theFARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility software you can easily maintain your printer over time. The DTC1250e dual sided printer also features an intuitive, user-focused SmartScreen™ graphical display, enabling efficient set-up, operation and maintenance of your technology investment.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Fastest Printer In It’s Class
Minimize wait time for cards and IDs with this speedy card printer.
Simple, reliable and affordable photo ID card personalization, delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials.
The intuitive user-focused design allows for easy set-up, loading and operation for increased efficiency.
Convenient and Affordable
Create ID cards right out of the box with plug-and-play Swift ID™ embedded badging application.
End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security
The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
Additional Data Protection
Secure data sent to printer with AES-256 decryption.
The DTC1250e dual sided printer offers the following built-in and optional features:
- ƒƒA dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information as needed. ƒ
- ƒA Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet enabled printers, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- Choose from either the easy-to-use all-in-one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons) option. ƒƒ
- An optional iCLASS SE® encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
- ƒƒOptional internal server for secure printing over a network, enabling distributed card issuance in seconds. ƒƒ
- Optional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE® or MIFARE®) or simple mag stripe and prox cards as needed.
- ƒƒEco-friendly erase and rewrite feature, ideal for creating temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges. ƒƒ
- Ability to print on a variety of card thicknesses to create simple loyalty cards as thin as 9mm, or access control badges as thick as 40 mm.